The Ultimate Interview Checklist
Job Interview Help
Congratulations on securing a job interview, you’re over the first hurdle but don’t mess it all up now. Follow the 10 simple steps in our interview checklist to boost your chances of impressing the interviewer.
The Interview Checklist
We have prepared a checklist of things you should do before an interview.
- Do your research, find out about the company
- Find out where you are going and plan a route
- Double check you know who you are meeting with
- Prepare a list of questions to ask
- Practice answering typical interview questions
- Dry clean your suit or buy suitable clothing
- Print off copies of your CV and read it beforehand
- Have reference details to hand
- Be polite and friendly to the receptionist/staff
- Arrive promptly, give a firm handshake and smile
Do you need more interview advice?
Check out more of our informative blog posts, they cover a wide range of interview-related questions and subjects, including:
BLOG POST: 5 top tips for interview success
BLOG POST: Questions to ask at an interview
BLOG POST: Common interview questions
BLOG POST: 5 things you should never say in an interview
BLOG POST: What are the differents types of interview?
BLOG POST: What to wear for an interview
BLOG POST: Telephone interview advice
Do you need any interview letters?
LETTER: Interview thank you letter
LETTER: Post-interview thank you letter