Example of a Job Reference Page
If you’ve had the interview and been offered the job, it’s likely that you will be asked to supply bone-fide job reference details. A good way of doing this is to prepare a job reference page on a single sheet of A4 paper.
What should a job reference page look like?
We have prepared an example of a standard job reference page, here is how you should lay it out…
1) You should write the name of your reference in bold so it is easy for the reader to find
2) Include the name of the company and the full postal address
3) When providing telephone numbers, it is good practice to note their availability to maximise the chances of being contacted
4) Provide an email address because most people use email these days, although most reference checks are still conducted by telephone
5) Document their relationship to you
6) It is often beneficial to briefly note what skills and subject areas they can make comment on
Example Job Reference Page
If you need to write a letter asking for a reference, we can write it for you.
If you need us to write and present your references, we can write them for you.
We know what to write and how to write it. Place your order here.