How to turn Linkedin Activity Update Notifications On and Off
If you’re about to start updating and optimising your LinkedIn profile, you probably wont want to bombard your connections with multiple Linkedin activity update notifications, or you may wish to update your profile surreptitiously. In this case, the best thing to do is to turn off the Linkedin activity update notifications, you can always turn them back on afterwards.
10 Simple Steps to Turn LinkedIn Profile Notifications On and Off
- In the top, right-hand corner, click on your profile photo
- A drop-down menu appears, go to ‘privacy settings’ and click ‘review’
- Enter your password, as requested by LinkedIn
- Find ‘profile’, then ‘privacy controls’
- Click ‘turn on/off activity broadcasts’
- A pop up box will appear, asking your to confirm your actions
- Un-check / check the box to stop or resume alerts
- Save changes
- Click ‘home’ to return to your profile
- Wait 24 hours or at least overnight for LinkedIn to implement the change
Do you need your LinkedIn Profile written?
We can write it for you!
We offer a range of services to update and optimise your profile. Click here to find out more.